Photo: Brochure page 10, man sitting on floor with words everywhere up top
Did You Know That:
- 5% of American adults have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD).
- 1% of those with a college education have OCD.
Symptoms of OCD in the Workplace:
- Recurrent persistent thoughts that can’t be ignored
- Excessive repetitive behaviors
- Takes >1 hour per day or interferes with daily life
 Karno M, Golding JM, Sorenson SB, Burnam MA. The epidemiology of obsessive-compulsive disorder in five US communities. Arch Gen Psychiatry. Dec 1988;45(12):1094-9.
 Antony, M. M.; F. Downie & R. P. Swinson. “Diagnostic issues and epidemiology in obsessive–compulsive disorder”. in Obsessive–Compulsive Disorder: Theory, Research, and Treatment, eds. M. M. Antony; S. Rachman; M. A. Richter & R. P. Swinson. New York: The Guilford Press, 1998, pp. 3-32.